Share your experience for the MoodleMoot US 2015 which is going to be held on 4-6 August in Minneapolis MN. You can submit your presentations and the theme for MoodleMoot US 2015 is You make Moodle.
What’s there for you?
- Exposure for you and your institution, at the conference, on the site, in the program, on social media
- Connect with like-minded Moodlers in sector- or role-focussed sessions
- Help improve education, technology and Moodle
- Attend and hear what others have to say
- Receive a limited edition speaker shirt
What are the types of presentations?
There are a variety of presentation types. Suggest the type you think would be most appropriate to get your message across.
- Interactive workshop (90 min)
- Innovative development (30 min)
- Demonstration / How-to (30 or 45 min)
- Research presentation (30 or 45 min)
- Case study (30 or 45 min)
- Panel discussion (30, 45, 60 or 90 min)
Proposals are due by Tuesday, 09 Jun 2015.
You can submit your presentation based on these details:
- the type of presentation,
- a title,
- an outline,
- some details about yourself and
- who you think will be the most relevant audience.
To submit your presentation, please check out the link: https://mootus15.moodlemoot.org/mod/data/edit.php?d=1