iMoot 2014 happened a little less than a year ago and now about half of the recorded sessions are available for you to watch. Pukunui recently released a new batch of recordings, which are edited from the live recordings which happened over the course of the 5 day online conference last year.
You can now watch sessions such as:
- External Tools and LTI with Floyd Saner
- Inspired uses of Quiz and Database Moodle Modules with Paula Clough
- Effective Forums with Richard Jones & Jill Margerison
- Becoming a Moodle Wizard with Michelle Moore and Annie Sheffield
- Designing a Multi-device Moodle Course Site with Paul Hibbitts
The full list of videos available from the 2014 iMoot is availble here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVSI42cf1HzfJXw4VezEK7U8CclhZsQ7y. Each session is about 45 minutes.
Check out Paul’s session about designing sites for users with any type of device (mobile, tablet, desktop, etc) below