If you were considering the Edinburgh Moot this coming April 2014 here’s another reason to attend: you can congratulate the Moodler of the Year or win the award yourself! According to the MoodleMoot.ie site,
We are delighted to announce a new award to be ran in conjunction with the Moodlemoot – Moodler of the Year 2014.
The purpose is to celebrate and reward excellent teaching practice in the use of Moodle in learning and assessment delivery. The award is open to individuals and teams based anywhere in Europe who are coming to the Moodlemoot in Edinburgh.
Prizes include cash and future Moot fees which are valued at nearly £2000. Applications are due by February 13th and the application/entry will require:
- An introduction as why they feel they should win the Award
- Summary evidence in a key areas:
- description of the actions taken and techniques in Moodle used to implement the project
- statement of the learning approach taken and decisions during the rollout
- the positive impact of the project on the learners and entry organisation
For more information visit http://moodlemoot.ie/announcing-moodler-of-the-year-award/
For more Moodle events visit Moodlenews.com/events