This December 4th, Lambda Solutions will host another of its free webinars to highlight the recently released Totara 2.5 and Performance Management through that system,
This webinar is designed to explore the new features in Totara Learning Management System (LMS) Version 2.5 and the new Performance Management module.
Unlike many corporate eLearning platforms that can expensive, inflexible and almost impossible to keep current with emerging trends, the Totara LMS is built on top of a Moodle core, meaning you really get the best of both worlds: the best open-source learning platform, and a scalable, enterprise-level corporate learning tool.
With enhanced capabilities to serve the needs of an ever-changing workplace environment, clients in Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Government are taking advantage of Totara’s tailored corporate features. Join us as we highlight key features in both Moodle 2.6 and Totara 2.5.
This free webinar on December 4th will cover some the new features of Totara LMS Version 2.5:
- Performance Management – goals setting, assessment builder, 360o feedback, reporting
- Certifications – create time limited Programs of learning and recertification paths
- Audience visibility – make courses and programs visible to specific audiences only
- Manager delegation – assign a temporary manager to learners
- Report builder
- New responsive theme so Totara can scale to any device size; desktop, mobile, tablet
Register for the free event at http://info.lambdasolutions.net/Webinar-Totara-demo-performance-management.html
For more events check out http://lmspulse.com/events/