The School MoodleMoot, a k12-focused conference for Moodle in Australia taking place this October 3-5th is looking for presenters for its various session tracks. This year’s theme is “Pathways to Moodle Success”. Presentations topics might include
- Staff PD programs
- Peer review and mentorship
- Use of Moodle to augment face-to-face learning
- Use of Moodle as a distance education delivery tool
- Methods of increasing student interest and participation using eLearning
- Innovative tools and teaching practices
Formats may be individual or group, hands on or informational or even Pecha Kucha. Learn more or submit your presentation abstract at http://school.moodlemoot.com.au/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=3. Presenters receive a discount on the event registration fees.
Keynotes for the event held in Sydney include Martin Dougiamas, head developer of Moodle, Greg Whitby, Director of Schools in the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta, and Steve Collis, Director of Innovation at Northern Beaches Christian School.
For more events check out Moodlenews.com/events