If you’re curious about the Moodle Research Conference and all of the presentations and papers from 2012 you can check them out online now: http://research.moodle.net/mod/data/view.php?d=3.
Paper’s include provocative and interesting titles like:
- MCCC in Certification Central Administration
- The Virtual Course-Room as a Complement to Face-to-Face Tuition
- IT or not to be: The impact of Moodle in the education of developing countries
- Moodle Plugins for Highly Efficient Programming Courses
- FreeMoodle.org as an example of Moodle-based free LMS
And many more. This year’s MRC takes place in Tunisia this October 4th-6th. The call for presentations and papers is now open until June 17th. Click here for more dates and important information: http://research.moodle.net/mod/page/view.php?id=10. As a bonus if you’re planning on the MRC, the Mediterranean Moot is directly before (October 2nd and 3rd) at the same venue: http://www.moodlemoot.it/course/view.php?id=25.
Interested in more Moodle events, click here.