Less than three weeks remain until the 2013 iMoot, let’s take a look at a few more presentations that will be available live or on demand to meet your schedule:
Keynote: this year’s keynote will be given by none other than Martin Dougiamas who will likely present on the upcoming features of Moodle 2.5 and the development roadmap for the next 12-18 months thereafter. It’s sure to be an interesting preview of things to come for Moodle (read more at http://2013.imoot.org/mod/book/view.php?id=1853).
- Sloodling and Moodling in a Virtual world: A look at the Second Life and Moodle integration
- Opening Moodle through Custom Modules: A look at three modules that help to increase teacher effectiveness
- Building with Bootstrap: A more in depth look at the Bootstrap theme framework which will be included as a base theme for Moodle 2.5
- FreeMoodle.org Free Moodle Hosting and Community: A look at the stats, growth and direction of the open Moodle course hosting site.
- What next for the Moodle quiz and question bank: hear about the Quiz and Question bank features of Moodle and how they’re being further developed.
This year’s Moot will run from the 23rd of May through the 27th. Not registered yet for the iMoot: http://2013.imoot.org/mod/book/view.php?id=31&chapterid=9