Getting the Most Out of Moodle with joule® from Moodlerooms
Free webinar: July 26, 2012 @ 11am PT/2pm ET
When it comes to e-Learning, today’s educators have very unique needs that are always changing. Open-source Moodle supports an instructor’s specific teaching style and approach, but it helps having a trusted partner to learn how to use the enhanced features and capabilities to get the absolute most out of the system.
Join Rob Bobeldyk, assistant director of teaching and learning, Calvin College and Rita Rogers, distance learning director, Roanoke Chowan Community College to discover how two very different institutions used Moodlerooms’ joule to access key instructional features that help them reach their teaching and learning goals and hear about each campus’ future plans for e-Learning.
Key take-aways from this presentation:
- Using “pick and choose” features that provide organizational flexibility to create a perfect fit for instruction
- Optimizing teaching and learning environments utilizing next-generation functionality
- How to reduce data entry errors and maximize resources by automating administrative tasks
- How to seamlessly migrate course materials from a previous learning management system (LMS)
Can’t make the live event? Sign-up here and view the presentation at your convenience.
– Rob Bobeldyk, assistant director of teaching and learning, Calvin College
– Rita Rogers, distance learning director, Roanoke Chowan Community College
– Linda Briggs, contributing editor, Campus Technology