mTouch 2.0.1 and mTouch+ 2.0.1 (for iPad) are both now available in the Apple App Store (as of today, 4/1/2011). These newest releases from PragmaTouch and Ali Özgür have addressed a few bugs and have continued to innovate the product to support more Moodle features.
Here’s a full list of what you can expect for changes if you upgrade to mTouch 2.0.1:
- 3G connectivity bug fixed
- Moodle 2 Support
- User interface improvements
- Stability bug fixes
- Open documents from other apps and send documents to other apps
- Take photos and upload to Moodle
- Upload saved photos to Moodle
- Download files from web and upload them to Moodle
- New theme named SmallerFont a variant of the default theme
- Login to Moodle from https and access content through http
The new photo/picture features seem promising and more in tune with the vision that Moodle HQ has put forth for their own official app.
For more information or to purchase/download visit
- You may also be interested in mTouch-U, a universal app for Moodle which can be used on Android as well.
Please note that Moodlenews has not tested this newest release (but we have utilized mTouch and mTouch+ in the past both on iPad and iPod Touch). Visit http://moodlenews.com/mobile for more information and reviews.