MoodlEZ, a new app for the iPad which provides file upload/management capabilities is now available in the Apple App Store for $2.99. The app is available at this link (or by searching “MoodlEZ” in the store on your iOS device).
The app is the 4th release from PragmaTouchfor Moodle (including mTouch, mTouch+ and mTouchU) and works with both Moodle 1.9 and 2.0+. MoodlEZ is only for the Apple iPad.
According to the app page, MoodlEZ provides the following functionality:
- Upload files
- Takes photo or choose photo from album and upload
- Pick files from other apps (Dropbox, Box.NET, QuickOffice and all apps with Document Support) and upload
- Download files from any web site and upload to Moodle
- Downloads files from Moodle and send to other apps (Dropbox, Box.NET, QuickOffice and all apps with Document Support)
- Supports custom schemes (Mobicip Safe Browser and other browser with same functionality) and opens them with the registered app
- Multiple site support; define profiles and access all your Moodle sites easily
- Remember address, username and password for multiple Moodle sites
- Login to your Moodle site with just two touches
- File sharing; transfer files from your PC or Mac using iTunes