iMoot 2011 (@imootonline) is coming up at the end of April and it’s sure to be a great virtual event. In the meantime, you might get your fill on all things Moodle by listening to one of the presentations from last year (check out all of the archived presentations and keynotes from last year at http://2010.imoot.org/course/view.php?id=64).
My recommendation? Pick one of these 4 keynote/panel presentations which are all easily accessible through the embedded mp3 (or subscribe via iTunes and listen on a long run or trip to do some errands): http://2010.imoot.org/mod/podcast/view.php?id=1035.
- A panel of Moodle.com developers
- Martin Dougiamas’ keynote which featured Moodle 2.0
- Julian Ridden and Shane Elliot talking about pulling the 1st ever iMoot together
- Helen Foster sharing stories from the Moodle community
- Teresa Gibbison leading a panel of administrators discussing user and course management
Listen to them all!
Direct link: http://2010.imoot.org/mod/podcast/view.php?id=1035