Yesterday I posted a synopsis and some thoughts on the interview with Martin Dougiamas at Educause and the 5 principles he mentioned. If you’re curious what the 5 actually are and their official place in the Moodle docs, check them out here: http://docs.moodle.org/en/five_key_principles
- We are all potential teachers as well as learners.
- We learn well by creating and expressing for others.
- We learn a lot by watching others.
- Understanding others transforms us.
- We learn well when the learning environment is flexible and adaptable to suit our needs.