The native mTouch app for iPod Touch and iPhone is now available in the Apple App store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mtouch/id366785596?mt=8#.
This update includes lots of bug fixes and a few upgrades,
- Log in related bug caused by special characters like & in the passwords fixed.
- Site Policies related bug fixed. This bug caused students not to see list of enrolled courses. With this update users are prompted a dialog informing them about the site policy and directs them to first accept the policy before using mTouch.
- All file types which can be displayed by Safari are now supported properly. Previous version was lacking support for mp3 and ms office files.
- Minor UI optimizations.
- Special HTML characters like & are handled correctly. This bug was affecting assignments, glossary entries and comments, calendar events and chats
- Keep session alive bug fixed.
- Minor bug fixes
Another release, supporting several themes will be submitted to the App store shortly.
For more information:
- App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mtouch/id366785596?mt=8#
- MoodleTouch: http://www.moodletouch.com/