A few weeks ago we highlighted the Moodle Hack/Doc Fest at Depauw University and their slightly different Moodle flavor for Liberal Arts Colleges [link]. Bob Puffer of Luther College let us know that the release emerged from Beta last week and is now available.
This new release features the following improvements [more information]
- Simple File Upload: Upload individual files without having to deal with the full Moodle upload interface,
- Assignment ZIP: Download all the files associated with an assignment with one click,
- LAE Grader View: A cleaner, easier-to-navigate gradebook view,
- Anonymous Forums: A mod for Moodle forums that allows for anonymous forum posting, and
- TinyMCE text editor: the new text editor included in Moodle 2.0.
For more information and to download the source visit http://www.clamp-it.org/.