@mariamoodle shared a great presentation on the web recently that was authored by Paula Clough out in Tempe, Arizona. The presentation (at 51 slides) covers creative uses of many Moodle modules including,
- Choice and use of images in the Choice module
- Quizzes (and how to use them as checklists
- Lessons and how to integrate audio and video
- Glossaries and databases (and their similarities and differences), not to mention the cool glossary creator from http://k12opened.com and the pronunciation glossary from SchoolNet.
- Communication techniques using the Moodle blog
- Collaborative activities
- Example assignments
- and a lot more.
- MariaMoodle’s original post (en Espagnol): http://moodleblog.mmendiola.net/?p=1593